Monday, January 26, 2009

McAuliffe Campaign Releases First Television Ad: "Listened"

Today, Terry McAuliffe’s campaign for governor released its first television advertisement in Hampton Roads. The 30-second spot, titled “Listened,” highlights ideas on strengthening the region’s economy that McAuliffe has heard from people as he’s traveled across Hampton Roads. Emphasizing that the best ideas don’t always come out of Richmond, McAuliffe discusses his lifetime experience of creating jobs and his focus on getting Virginia’s economy back on track.

“I’ve spent four decades building businesses and creating jobs,” McAuliffe says in the ad. “Now, I’m running for Governor because I know we can create thousands more right here. I’ll make it my job to protect your job – and get Virginia’s economy moving.

Click here to watch the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment