Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Innovative Ideas

If we're going to grow the economy and move Virginia forward, we can't just throw out policy proposals from the top down. We're all in this together, and so we all need to be a part of the solution. Too many good ideas never make it out of the legislature. Others never make it in there in the first place.

Mark Warner and Tim Kaine have been bridging the partisan divide by reaching out to get people involved in the process - using innovative ideas like setting up a website so regular Virginians can give their thoughts about how to spend federal stimulus money.

That's the same approach I've taken to this campaign. I've been listening to you - here online, and at economic roundtables all over Virginia. After I wrap those up, I'm going to use your ideas to craft a very detailed business plan to grow Virginia's economy. But I wanted to take a moment and share a couple great ideas I've already gotten from folks like you.

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment