Saturday, December 6, 2008

Adam Balbus of Charlottesville asks about my qualifactions

Adam’s Question: You do not have any experience in any area of actual political office such as city mayor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, or state senator. How can you believe you can ascend to gubernatorial office only on the merits of your DNC chairmanship, adept political fundraising and networking? Shouldn’t you work your
way up first? I am asking you to explain what experience or personal insights would make you a great candidate for Virginia Governor.

Adam: I think I bring a fresh perspective to state government – one grounded in my experience of turning around failing businesses and rebuilding struggling organizations like the DNC, where I was Chair when we erased the debt, built the first national voter file, built a new headquarters, and left the incoming chair and his team with a clean balance sheet for the first time anyone can remember.

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment