Monday, March 23, 2009

Highlighting Need for Job Creation, Terry McAuliffe Unveils Chapter Two of Business Plan for Virginia

Joined by community members in Danville, gubernatorial Terry McAuliffe today unveiled the second chapter of his Business Plan for Virginia, which is focused on growing Virginia's economy. Discussing his decades of experience building and turning around businesses, McAuliffe pledged that creating jobs would be his top priority in the Governor's office.

"As I've been saying wherever I go across Virginia, there's no such thing as a Republican job or a Democratic job – we simply need to bring people together to create good jobs, and that's what I've been doing my whole life," McAuliffe said. "My Business Plan for Virginia is really a jobs plan – my number one priority as Governor will be to create, attract, and keep good jobs with good wages and benefits for every Virginia family."

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment