Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Terry McAuliffe Releases Letter Calling on Bob McDonnell to Condemn Rush Limbaugh's Remarks

Today, Terry McAuliffe sent the following letter to Republican gubernatorial candidate Bob McDonnell, calling on him to condemn Rush Limbaugh's remarks regarding the Obama administration:

Dear Bob,

I know that you and I disagree on many issues, but I'm hoping that we can agree on this: hoping for failure isn't the right way to get our economy back on track.

That's why I'm asking you to join me in condemning the remarks Rush Limbaugh made wishing for the President to fail.

I'm sure that you are hearing the same things from Virginians that I am - they are nervous about their future; they're struggling to hold onto their homes and their jobs; they want us to stay focused on getting results for them.

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment