Friday, May 8, 2009

Sneak Preview

I can hardly believe it. But at midnight tomorrow, we'll only have one month to go until Primary Day on June 9th. We've worked incredibly hard, and this is no time to let up.

Everywhere I go, when I talk about Terry's Business Plan for Virginia and the way he proposes to lead our Commonwealth through these tough economic times, people are eager to support his candidacy. But there are only so many places that Terry and I can be at once. With just 32 days until the election, we need your help to communicate Terry's message all over the Commonwealth. As a part of that effort, even I am taking to the airwaves to share a little bit of our personal story and why Terry has chosen to run.

I recorded a special TV ad for Terry that is set to air on Mother's Day. And if you make a contribution of $5 or more, you'll get to preview the ad before it hits the airwaves.

Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment