Sunday, May 10, 2009

Terry McAuliffe makes his case

Richmond-Times Dispatch
May 10, 2009
By Terry McAuliffe

Across the commonwealth, folks are worried about jobs, about our energy future, about the quality of their children's education, and the value of their homes. We've been lucky here in Virginia -- we've had two great governors in Mark Warner and Tim Kaine, and they have worked hard to put Virginia in a place to weather the economic downturn much better than other states. But our next governor is still going to have some serious economic challenges to address, and that's why I'm running for governor: I believe I have the right experience and the best vision to get our economy moving again.

For nearly 20 years, Virginia's been my home. My wife, Dorothy, and I are raising five children, and I want to make sure Virginia continues to be a great place for them to find opportunities when they're adults. That's what I want for all of Virginia's families.

Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment